If you own some amazing DVD movie discs and want to move them onto your iPhone for enjoyment. You need to find a third-party software tool to help you get the DVD’s ripped into video files in iPhone supported formats. The software Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter makes this process possible.
1. Download and install the Clone2Go DVD to iPhone converter.
Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter is normally priced at $29.95. But you can get it free by leaving a comment below this post. In your comment, please specify your computer OS. The download link and license code will be sent to you via Email ASAP.
2. Click Start, Programs and Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter.
3. Insert your DVD into the DVD-ROM drive.
4. Click the Open DVD button.
5. Check the box next to the main DVD file. This is the file with the longest duration.
6. Click the drop-down menu under Profile. Select the type of iPhone you have.
7. Click the Start Encode button. The movie will be converted to iPhone format.
8. Click the Folder to locate the converted files.
Interface of Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac