So yeah, my girlfriend has an iPhone and I have an HTC and I was wondering how she could send a video to me. Is there a program to be able to SMS or send videos from iPhone to Android from the iPhone Camera Roll.
To transfer videos from iPhone to Android phone or tablet, the only tool you need is Wireless Transfer App. Wireless Transfer App is now available for both iOS and Android users. It can be used to transfer video files from iPhone to Android devices with ease. Besides, it helps to transfer photos between iOS/Android devices, download photos from iOS/Android devices to computer, and upload photos from computer to iOS/Android devices. The only requirement is that you put all your devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Transfer Video from iPhone to Android?
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App to iPhone and Android phone/tablet
- Download Wireless Transfer App from iTunes App Store ($2.99)
- Download Wireless Transfer App from Google Play (FREE)
2. Make sure both iPhone and Android are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Make sure Wireless Transfer App is running on both devices.
4. In the Android device, tap the Receive botton in the welcome screen.
5. Then in Receive screen, choose the iPhone device.
6. Then you can select the iPhone videos and get them downloaded to the Android phone/tablet.
- Wireless Transfer App for Android Released
- Transfer Photos, Music, Contacts, Apps from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S4
- Transfer Video from PC to Android FOR FREE
- Convert Video to Android Generic Format
- Convert Video for iOS & Android Devices FOR FREE with HandBrake
- Free Download YouTube Videos for Android Phones and Tablets
- Convert Video Files to Play on Android Smartphones and Tablet Computers
- How to Transfer Video to Samsung Galaxy Note II