The iOS version of Wireless Transfer App has won great popularity among iPhone and iPad users. Many of the app users asked for the availability of its Android version, as they wanted to transfer photos accross platforms, that is from iOS to Android or vice verse. Here comes the good news! The Android version of Wireless Transfer App is now available for free on the Google Play. Now, whether you’d like to transfer photos and videos from your iPhone 5 to your wife’s Samsung Galaxy S4, or move photos from one Android device to another, or exchange photos among iOS and Android devices, Wireless Transfer App does all.
Key Features of Wireless Transfer App for Android
- Move photos from one Android device to another
- Transfer photos from Android device to iPhone / iPad / iPod
- Move photos from iPhone / iPad / iPod to Android device
- Download photos from Android devices to computer
- Upload photos from computer to Android devices
- All Android devices and iPhone /iPad /iPod must be in the same Wi-Fi network
- iPhone / iPad / iPod needs to run iOS version of Wireless Transfer App.
- Windows and Mac versions are free. You can download from http://www.wirelesstransferapp.com/
- Wireless Transfer App requires Android OS 4.1 or above.
- Transfer Photos, Music, Contacts, Apps from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S4
- Convert Video to Android Generic Format
- Wireless Transfer App Version 3.1 Released
- Wireless Transfer App 3.0 Review
- Transfer iTunes Music to Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Convert Video for iOS & Android Devices FOR FREE with HandBrake
- Free Download YouTube Videos for Android Phones and Tablets
- Convert Video Files to Play on Android Smartphones and Tablet Computers