Video to Photo Grabber, developed by Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd, is now available on the iTunes App Store. Video to Photo Grabber is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular and requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Here is the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-to-photo-grabber/id639485093
Video to Photo Grabber let you directly load videos from Camera Roll. It can parse the video frame by frame and you can capture the one you like as still image. The photo will be saved at the same resolution as the source video. For iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5, the new iPad, iPad mini, the still frame photo has a resolution of 1920×1080, just like a 200M pixels digital camera.
Video to Photo Grabber Key Features
* With Video to Photo Grabber App, you can simply choose to take a video when you hesitate which to choose, as it can help you easily extract any static photos or images from the video.
* Video to Photo Grabber helps you take better pictures of fast moving objects (cars, sports, dance , exciting baby and so on). With Video to Photo Grabber app you can take up to 1,800 pictures a minute, you will certainly have a better chance of getting excellent candidate shoots than you would with the regular iPhone camera.
* Video to Photo Grabber app helps you recover photos from the recorded videos.
* You can browse the video frame by frame to get the best scenery and the exact moment you need. You can extract up to 30 different pictures of a one second video recorded with your iPhone or iPad and save them as 1080p full HD pictures.
* With Video to Photo Grabber App, you can prop your iPhone up, shoot a video of yourself and your family or friends. You can export any photo that suits you best afterwards.
* Before saving the images, you have the opportunity to edit them. For example, you can crop the image, add text to image, add stickers to image, rotate/flip image, etc. There are a plenty of other enhancements and effects you can easily touch to apply. You can also adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness to output high quality images.
* You can export images to Camera Roll, email the photos, share via iTunes File Sharing, print them out, open in other apps, etc.