Video Converter App has been upgraded to version 1.2. Previously, this app only let you transfer video files from your computer hard drive via WiFi upload or iTunes file sharing. Now in the version 1.2, you are able to import video files from Dropbox and Microsoft SkyDrive for conversion and playback. Moreover, it supports “Open In…” from other apps to load video files as well.
The iTunes Preview Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-converter-app/id549355396
Key Features of Video Converter App V1.2
- Support most video formats.
- Support video files captured with HD camcorders such as Sony, Nikon and Panasonic.
- Support all brand digital cameras video format.
- Transferring video to iPad or iPhone wirelessly with web interface.
- Support iTunes File Sharing for large file.
- Speedy converting with hardware accelerate encoding engine.
- Intuitive interface and very easy to use.
- Import video files from Dropbox, Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Open video files from mail attachment.
- “Open In…” from other apps to import video source file.
What’s New in Video Converter App V1.2
Add function to importing videos from Dropbox and Microsoft SkyDrive.
Please tap the “+” icon on top left screen to import video files from Dr opbox and Skydrive.