How to Add Video Files to Video Converter App via Wi-Fi Transfer?
In order to let Video Converter App help you convert video files on your iPad, iPhone or iPod, you need to import video files from your computer first. There are two ways to add video files from your computer to the app:
Transfer videos via wifi
iTunes file sharing (for bigger files with high speed)
Add video files via Wi-Fi Transfer
- 1. Run Video Converter App and switch to the WiFi Upload tab
- 2. Open a web browser on your computer.
- 3. Type the URL address as shown in the Wi-Fi Upload screen into the address bar.
- 4. There will be a Upload button in interface of the browser.
- 5. Choose and upload your local video files to your device for conversion and playback.